MONTHLY REAL ESTATE BLOGGING FOR SEO & CONTENT MARKETING
You know the old saying “IF YOU AIN’T FIRST, YOU’RE LAST”? It’s true when it comes to ranking in the search engines. Two of the most important pieces of search engine optimization are content and engagement. Blog posts are a key ingredient to helping your site get better organic search positioning because they are ever-changing, new content for your site… and real estate blogging works because they get people to engage with your site by spending time reading your blog posts, bookmarking your site, sharing it on social media and returning to it later.
Does Google Care About Your Blog Posts?
Google puts a lot of stock in visitor engagement, so by writing a good blog post that will get clicked on and keep people interested (and coming back), you are automatically increasing your site’s ranking in search engines. All that action tells Google a LOT about your site. If someone is coming to your site, staying on it and reading the post, bookmarking it, sharing it on Facebook and other Social Media and returning later to view it again then Google KNOWS your site is valuable. Therefore, your site then benefits from that engagement and builds its SEO value.
Are You Getting SEO Benefits From Blogging?
If you are writing your blog posts yourself, then it’s very likely you are getting some SEO benefits. However, without being on top of the latest algorithm changes, it’s unlikely you are getting the value you could. Many real estate agents who write their own content either under use keywords or even worse, OVER use them. This can result in penalties or even blacklisting.
How Much Does it Cost You to Write Your Own Blog Posts?
You have to look at how much it is costing you to write blog posts yourself. If it takes you an hour or two to:
- Write an intelligently worded blog post that will engage your audience
- Research keywords for that post
- Write a compelling title and description that will get click-throughs
- Create an eye-catching graphic
…then how much did it cost you to write that blog post?
If your time is worth just $50 per hour, then it cost you $50 to $100. If your time is worth $100 per hour, it just cost you between $100 and $200!
That doesn’t include the time lost on doing your real job!
So how much IS it costing you to write your own blog posts?
The answer is too much.
Getting Your Real Estate Website to Rank by Being Consistent With Blog Posts
You also have to consider consistency. Let’s face it: we all have the best intentions of writing blog posts on our websites and keeping up with the latest SEO trends. But we get caught up in our day-to-day business, and time slips away from us. Being consistent is important to staying ahead of your competitors. And for most people, that is hard to do.
So what’s the solution? Let us handle it for you!
Let Us Give You Real Estate Blog Posts That Google Will LOVE
We take Organic SEO seriously! When it comes to getting real estate websites ranked in the search engines (when we say search engines, we really mean GOOGLE) content is KING. Don’t believe us? See what Google has to say about high quality content! In fact, using low quality content on your site will actually get your site in trouble! Ut Oh!
Our team is serious about giving you content that not only meets Google’s latest SEO standards, but engages your clients and encourages action. We partner with the BEST copywriter out there to research the keywords & write our content & blogs (we like to think of her as our own SEO Jedi)! She’s been writing content for the web for a long time (she’s even written a few books – no really – ask her!) and she specializes in search engine optimization. Her job consists of staying on top of the latest algorithms every day and writing engaging content to maximize every single post to your blog & page on your site.
So how can we help? When you hire our team, you will get custom original blog posts written ONLY for you based on your area and industry. You can even suggest topics that you want us to write on so they are even more closely related to topics you would write about yourself! We will even include the Meta Title & Description. So with us doing it for you, you can be confident that you will have great real estate content written specifically to help you build an audience and get traffic. The hard part is done!
BONUS: If your WordPress site is connected to your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+), then whenever a new post is published, it will automatically syndicate out to your social pages and will generate more traffic and click-throughs to your site.
It’s a win-win. Stop spending hours agonizing over finding the time to write the next blog post, researching it, researching keywords, and finding out what’s going on in the world of search engines and let us help you.
You can purchase any of the below packages, and we welcome your input on topics, too. To order blog posts, simply purchase the desired amount below. After you complete your purchase you will be redirected to our Blogging Honey-Do List where you can tell us your topics and provide us with your WordPress login. Have questions? Get in touch and we will be happy to go over everything with you.
More Real Estate Blogging FAQ’s
That depends on you. Traffic = Leads, and in order to get traffic to your site you are going to have to market it. We are building you a tool (website) to use and just like any real estate tool: business cards, signs, post cards, flyers, facebook page, twitter account, youtube channel, etc. If you do not use it, then it won’t bring you anything. With that said, we build our websites with the main SEO (Meta Title/Description on home page, alt tags, title tags wherever possible, call to actions in strategic places, Google Analytics and your sitemaps submitted to the Google Search Console. You are set up for success from the start but you will certainly want to look into Google Adwords, Facebook Ads or Blogging for SEO if you want to get traffic to your site.
YES, YES, YES! We LOVE it when you suggest blog topics! YOU are after all the expert on your local area!If you want to submit a topic for your Monthly SEO Blogging subscription, simply send your topics to email@example.com with your ideas. *We reserve the right to reject topics that we can not research or that may hurt your SEO.
Things to keep in mind when suggesting topics:
- You give us the topic – we will write the title! Blog posts that get the most clicks, shares, likes, etc (and that is the name of the game) are ones with appealing titles that offer some value to the viewer, answer a need or a question, entertain them, appeal to their emotions. Examples of these things might be – Real estate or local Tips, Upcoming Events, Things to do, Local hot spots (restaurants, coffee shops, utilities, things to do, craft breweries, etc), Lists, Steps to accomplishing something or Tips to do something. We are really great at taking a topic you give us and using it to write a blog post that will get the most SEO Juice – so don’t worry about the Title, just think of some topics that would be valuable and targeted to your specific niche or area! **Common things like Staging tips, Steps to Buying or Selling, Mortgages and the typical real estate related hot spots are Topics we will cover by default so don’t submit those. Be unique and tell us things that only a local in your area might know!
- Ask yourself – Would I share a blog written about [Fill in the Blanks]? Sharing is a big signal to google that your site is valuable. Therefor it makes sense to Blog about things that will inspire people to share it!
- Be careful how technical you get – people are in a hurry. Things like Market Reports and really in depth technical stats or similar things will hurt your SEO because these blog topics can be very boring and long and cause the visitor to bounce away. According to the Nielsen Norman Group, most users stick around a little less than a minute. So, if you don’t capture their attention in less than a minute, you’ve lost them AND hurt your SEO. Avoid these topics unless they answer the clients need.
- Hot Spots, What’s Trending Contribute to a Cause. Creating a blog post about something that is trending in your area RIGHT NOW is a huge value & will get more clicks, likes & shares! These can be general or hyper local. For Example in the first quarter of 2017 Fidget Spinners were a HUGE fad and kids were begging their parents to buy them one. At the end of 2017 the fad is nearly over so the value is gone. This would have been a great topic to write about during that phase! Things like 10 Best Fidget Spinners for ADHD, 7 Things you should know before you buy your child a Fidget Spinner, Top 5 Dangers of Fidget Spinners, etc would get many hits and clicks. A hyper local example might be something that is trending right now and is local to your area or state. In August of 2017 Hurricane Harvey devastated southern Texas. There are tons of people that you can help by providing them with resources. Examples might be: 5 Shelters that are accepting Hurricane Harvey Victims, 5 Safe Charities you can donate to for Hurricane Harvey Relief efforts. Food Banks in Houston that you can go to for Hurricane Harvey Aid. 6 Aid Organizations offering Hurricane Harvey Victims aid after the storm. Topics like these will allow you to contribute to your local community in a valuable way and serve as a valuable blog topic in turn. These are time sensitive so be sure to submit them when you think of them or the real value will be lost.
- Events & Local Information. Dig into your community! Posts about upcoming events tend to get tons of shares! Your local chamber of commerce usually has a list of events broken up by category on their website. Fun things to this summer in [INSERT YOUR CITY], Art in the Park is coming up this [Insert Date], 5 Bands in [Your city] you wont want to miss this Fall! Give us the dates when you submit these so we can be sure to schedule them in a timely fashion!
- Local Resources, Service Providers & Things to do. What are some of the things that are hot in your area? Is there a new craft brewery? Is your area known for the best beaches? Are Personal Chef’s in demand? Landscapers? Provide us with some resources or names of service providers and we will write a blog post about it!
- What about Topics I want to avoid? No Problem send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any topics you don’t want us to post about and we will make sure these are avoided!
Absolutely! To see your upcoming blog posts you can log into your website approximately 3 days (give or take a day depending on if it falls on the weekend or a holiday) after your monthly subscription renews. Your new posts can be found under Dashboard > Posts and aare scheduled for specific days and times designed to get you the most exposure.. If you do want to review them before they are published then we encourage you to do this ASAP because if you have any changes you will need to give us time to adjust the post so that it does not lose its SEO value.
We HIGHLY discourage you from changing anything on the posts yourself as these posts are structured around Google’s algorithm so that they get indexed quickly and they include important signals to help your site rise in the search engines for your important keywords. Changing the title, content, meta tags, or other attributes, or changing the content of the post, can negatively affect the work we are doing for you. Please understand that each post is carefully designed with Google’s content guidelines in mind, and violating those guidelines can result in a Google penalty. We do our best to make sure the information is accurate and written to get you the maximum SEO juice for your site..
See also: Blog Topics – Send us your Blog Topic Ideas!
Occasionally you may find something in a post that is inaccurate. This is SUPER rare, however if it does happen OR if you want to suggest a change all you have to do is email us at SEO@yoursiteneedsme.com and we will be notified so we can fix it quickly. Include the link to the post and specific details about what is wrong.
We have 4 different options available when it comes to blogging. There is NO Contract and you can cancel anytime although the longer you blog the better you rank! Blog posts will be uniquely written for you on topics you choose or common topics such as real estate market values, things to do in your area, neighborhood info, city info, real estate buyer tips, seller tips, staging tips, organization & cleaning and so on. Read on happy blogger, read on…
Purchase Blog Posts Now
REAL ESTATE BLOGGING FOR YOU
Get it and Fuggedaboutit!
We like to think of this option as the Red Carpet. WE do it all! If you just want to do what you do best and don’t want to worry about all the technicalities of posting a blog then this option is your Cup ‘o Tea! (we prefer Espresso & Chai Latte’s). With this option, you are buying a set amount of blog posts each month. You can choose what level you want. Every level includes the custom original content, meta title & description, custom graphic, interlinking between pages and other sources, categories, tags & best of all the posts are set up & scheduled for you. So you literally do NOTHING! You can even provide us with topics you would like us to post on!
- Little to no work involved
- We enter the Posts into your blog
- Meta Tags included
- Categories & Tags are included
- Graphic included
- Interlinking to boost Page SEO
- Subscription – Monthly commitment BUT you can CANCEL anytime
Things to consider:
- Each package below includes the total number of posts per month. Total posts ON your website will be (-1) as EACH MONTH one blog post of your total quota will be posted on ActiveRain for a high PageRank backlink back to your site. This is very valuable for your SEO.
- Each Blogging Subscription also has a second option with 5 LONGER posts. Longer posts will mean better SEO results because these posts get more Google Juice. The cost is the same for the subscription as 5 of the posts will cover more in-depth topics. They’re not just long with “fluff” – they’re long because they have information in them. These types of posts are often used in Google Featured Snippets.
- Regular posts will contain 350 – 400 words, interlink with other pages on your site and will include Meta Tags & a Featured photo.
- LONG posts will contain 650-750 words, are more informational, interlink with other pages on your site and will include Meta Tags & a Featured photo.
- We do not recommend signing up for a few months and cancelling. The purpose of blogging is to get action to your site and make it useful to people so they visit it and stay on the site therefor showing Google that your site is used and visited often which will in turn increase your ranking. Subscribing for a few months then stopping all of a sudden can have a negative effect.
- It takes 2 weeks before your first real estate blog is posted so we have time to research and write your first set of posts. After that your blog posts are written and pre-scheduled each month.