Free website tools you will love!
Website tools can be an important addition to the success of your site. There are linking tools, visitor tools, analysis tools, SEO tools and more. Below are a few of the website tools that I use and think are important.
Google Analytics – Google Analytics
A FREE tool that I install on all of my clients websites. This tool is the best website statistic tool online. Set up detailed reports to be automatically emailed to you including traffic reporting, keywords being used to find your website, geographic locations of click throughs, individual web page reports and much much more. **You may want to have a professional install this tool to ensure correct reporting. On a side note you can also use the Google Keyword Planner to research keywords in your area and market!
Take a quick Google Video Tour – worth the couple of minutes it takes to check this out!
I Need Hits – http://www.ineedhits.com/free-tools/free-tools.aspx
This site has a bunch of Free Tools that you can use to access some very useful information.
Submit your site to 20 popular search engines, Free position checker tool, free competitor analysis tool, Free keyword density checker, Do it Yourself Meta Tags and Free easy blog ping.
I Web Tools – http://www.iwebtool.com/tools/
Over 50 different useful tools: Backlink checker, cloaking checker, Google banned checker, Alexa traffic rank checker, broken link checker, keyword density checker – and much more. Pretty cool site.
Good Keywords – http://www.goodkeywords.com
Has several free useful tools – Keyword pad – manages large keyword lists for yout PPC and organic campaigns. Keyword explorer – get a snapshot view of how a keyword phrase is used by different web pages.
Link Popularity – http://www.linkpopularity.com
A really easy link tool that allows you to query Google, Yahoo and MSN reports on how many links are pointing to your site. Also has a neat feature that will automatically email you the report monthly.
Xenu Link Sleuth – http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
A free multi-threaded link checking software to analyze web sites to find broken links.
Web Position Gold – http://www.webposition.com
A paid for tool that reports on your search engine rankings and offers keyword tools, search engine submission and WebTrends analystics.
Snapshot – http://www.snap.com
See all of those little comment images that are displayed next to every link on my site? Put your mouse over one……that is Snap Shots!
Snap Shots is the world’s most popular way to give your users a more fun and interactive experience on your site or blog. Now with Snap Shares, you can monetize inventory you didn’t know you had. It’s a complete system designed to help you get more from your site.
Top Paid & Free Real Estate Tools you should have for your Website & Marketing:
- IDXBroker Platinum – The Most Customizable IDX Solution Available!
- ADA Compliancy: Make your website 100% ADA & WCAG 2.1 Compliant with accessiBe
- WordPress Managed Hosting: Host your WordPress site on the best platform for developing and hosting FAST, RELIABLE & SECURE WordPress sites.
- Hotjar – Website Heatmaps & Behavior Analytic Tools. Use heat maps to analyze the user behavior on your website so you can effectively market to your visitors and get leads.
- SMS Text Messaging for Real Estate Agents & Brokerages – 98% more effective than emails! Send new listing alerts or price drop notifications, capture leads and grow your mobile database, provide virtual business cards or communicate internally across your real estate organization.
- Roboform – Keep all your logins completely in sync. No more worries about remembering your passwords. Access your favorite sites quickly and securely. Save time with easy one-click form filling. Let RoboForm Password Manager fill in your data on almost any web form. No more needless typing! Whether you are on your desktop, laptop, netbook, or mobile device, you can always securely access RoboForm Password Manager from anywhere.
- Altos Market Reports – Real time real estate data embedded into your website with Lead Generation Tools – use REPORTS19 for a discount
- Drop Box – a great tool so you can access your documents wherever you are!
- Canva – Free tool to create an Social Media images like blog post images and Facebook Timeline photos and more
- Listings to Leads – A subscription service that includes a Property Valuation Landing Page that will create an auto generated CMA for your clients. Also includes Custom Landing Pages, Social Media Auto Posting, Automated SELLER Lead Ads, Automated Social Media Marketing & Lead Generation, Facebook Leads with Phone Numbers in 30 Seconds, Automated Downpayment Assistance Ads, Automated New Construction Social Media Ads, Shared Content Seller Lead Generation, Landing Pages for Every Listing Text / IVR Information Hotlines Buyer Leads, Home Value Bot, Listing Bot, Postcards & Door Hangers, eFlyer Campaigns & More